Thursday, December 20, 2012

Behind the Scenes: Coursework Part 2

Final Piece Part 2: Sewing and Troubles
Okay should have blogged the remaining parts of Coursework a long long long time ago but now that I have time I can finally do it more leisurely :) But yes brand new day and it was time to be up and early for the long day of sewing ahead. And also even as I put this process of doing the final piece into parts, trust me, it's not as simple as it looks. It's intensive and tiring work not just for the eyes, and patience is definitely key for a quality piece of work.
So here goes.

Basically there was more cutting,ironing and sewing and it repeats, and not to mention, intensive pinning too.




The usually most annoying part which is threading the eye of the needle , especially when it kept falling out due to my carelessness.

And when I failed to get a good stitch, I decided to just be patient to create the quality I wanted. Later I discovered I kept getting bad stitches because the needle was spoilt.
 After removing the stitches...
More sewing...
And finally, the first outfit was coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment